Released in February 2017, the new Defeating the Adversary audio class was made available worldwide for all our graduates of the intermediate class on The Way of Abundance and Power. Students of this Advanced Studies class have been learning more about how to use their authority and inherent ability to defeat the adversary in the spiritual competition of life and win! Excited participants have been overflowing with thankfulness for the spiritual impact this class has had on their lives.
Enjoy these blessings from graduates of Defeating the Adversary:
- The clear and powerful instruction gives us our scouting report on the adversary’s devices. We as a household will not be ignorant; therefore the adversary will not have an advantage on us. As we put these truths into practice, we can demolish our human logic and lead every thought to the obedience of Christ.
- We are strengthened in our believing to know that no matter how tough the challenge, God is willing and able to help us defeat the works of our personal adversary. How timely! Our response is to keep gaining ground in the spiritual competition because he that is in us (Christ in us) is greater than he that is in the world. We are victors!
- Who would have thought that “standing” could be so vital? Standing for God, standing against the wiles of the devil, and standing in the household surely produce a powerful force! Thanks for always providing us with the knowledge of God and His Son, Jesus Christ, so that we know that we know that we know Who God is, who His Son is, and who we get to be as His sons and daughters!
- We are thankful for your labor and love to develop and make available this class on Defeating the Adversary. This class has added to our ability to be more than conquerors and to overcome the world by our believing. The world can be like a swiftly moving stream, and the Word of God applied makes us like the rocks in the currents of that stream—unmovable. We stand now with that stability in peace and believing.
- Our hearts were warmed and inspired by the accuracy of God’s Word. Each one of us was strengthened individually in our resolve to stand on “It is Written.” As we stand together in God’s household, we make up a spiritual team that is excited to “achieve more.” We look forward to the days, months, and years ahead as we claim each victory over our adversary.
- The teachings are clear and easy to understand, and each segment left us with practical ways to apply the Word in our lives. As ambassadors for Christ, we are excited to walk in the steps of Jesus Christ, exposing the adversary and his kingdom, destroying his works, and helping others do the same. Being equipped with all the resources of God and having the strength of one another in the household, we are ready to daily defeat our personal adversary as God’s mighty sons and daughters.
- We have learned the objectives, motives, and methods of our personal adversary. We now recognize how he functions in the world and against our lives. We have been given practical keys to keeping our minds sharp and our eyes open in order not to be fooled by his attacks. We can now walk out with an enlightened understanding of what it means to be in the spiritual competition. We have assured confidence that we are fully equipped to win.
- I had puzzles in my life and now everything makes sense!
- One thing in particular I was blessed with were the keys to retemorizing the Word. Anything we can do to impress God’s Word in our thinking is vital to our daily walk and our stand against the adversary’s attacks.
- The format of this class is very simple; it's easy to understand and apply to life’s situations. I am so grateful to the Staff and believers that worked so lovingly and diligently to prepare this class so that we would fully understand that we are indeed more than conquerors and we are fully equipped to defeat the adversary in every situation. Your labor of love and hard work is evident in every word.
- It has been my joy and honor to be part of a ministry that teaches the rightly divided Word. It gives me great peace and joy to have been taught to defeat the adversary in my personal life every day. Knowing God’s rightly divided Word and the spiritual competition allows me to know the difference between the genuine and the counterfeit. Thank you for this eye-opening class.
If you would like to know more about this class, please contact your local Way Ministry leadership. If you would like to know more about The Way Ministry, please visit our Contact Us page.
Submit yourselves therefore to God.
Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.